Sunday, May 17, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day 17: 50 Facts About Me!

Hello Stars and welcome to Makeup MAYhem Day 17.  I know today was supposed to be a video but being sick and all that made filming quite difficult, so I switched days and the video "My Favorite Non-Makeup Things" will be going up tomorrow and this is going up today, err, tonight.  So, fifty facts about me that you may or may  not know- let's get started!
1. I am only 4'9"
2. I will be 22 at the end of June
3. I have no siblings (except my pets)
4. I have had three dogs in my lifetime.
5. I try to stay away from the norm.
6. I have Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI), a condition that causes brittle bones.
7.  I went to an all women's college.
8.  I got early acceptance/early decision to college in October of my Senior year of high school.
9. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Theatre Arts with an emphasis in Performance on May 10, 2014 in Columbia, MO.

10. While I still act, I have transitioned to being a certified makeup artist, sound designer, prop master, director, and stage manager.
11. Compared to most YouTube beauty 'gurus', I don't have many makeup or hair products.
12. All of my makeup fits in two drawers.
13. My top three favorite makeup things are mascara, blush, and eye palettes.
14. My nail polish and other nail things are stored in a large canvas box.
15. I have two Instagram accounts, a professional account and a personal account. (I'd love you forever if you followed both!)
16. I almost died in 2005 when I got Toxic Shock Syndrome because of my first back rodding surgery.
17.  I have broken 46 bones that I know of.
18. I have had 20 orthopedic surgeries, 21 if you count my tonsils.
19. I have to write in colored pens in my journal and I can't use the same color on two days back to back.
20. I have seasonal allergies
21. I am allergic to Tincture of Benzione
22. I have a tattoo on my right wrist that I got in August of '13.
23. My tattoo is a semi-colon with the meaning of 'The end is where we start from'.

24. I knit normally as well as doing loom knitting.  I prefer loom knitting.
25. I wear a woman's shoe size 4/5
26. I have two favorite colors: Pink and Cerulean Blue
27. I used to be a door to door sales person
28. The first show I was a lead in was called "A Long Walk To Forever"
29. This year's fractures in my left leg were the first time I got the chance to have colored casts.
30. My favorite plays are The Importance of Being Earnest, The Hologram Theory, and The House of Blue Leaves.  My favorite musicals are Kinky Boots, The Who's Tommy, and Next to Normal.

31. I LOVE watching YouTube videos about beauty and diy (duhhhh)
32. I've nevver been a morning person but I'm learning to become one.
33. My mom surprised me one Christmas with a Coach bag.
34. I am not tied down to any facial cleansers, toners, serums, or lotions- I switch up my products often.  Right now I'm using Body Shop products but I have Soap and Glory products waiting in the wings.
35. I love finding deals and good clearance items (Target $1 section, anyone?)
36. I love my planner.  It's a normal one I got from Target.
38. I use calligraphy.
39. My favorite band is The Who.
40. I have seen The Who live at the Hollywood Bowl as well as their rock opera Tommy (where Alice Ripley played the mom)
41. I learned how to edit videos with Premiere Pro but then switched to Wondershare.
42. I have never done an official Project 10 Pan.
43. Since I started blogging and vlogging, I've gotten better about using up products.
44. My favorite TV shows are Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Torchwood, and Father Brown.
45. My first airplane ride was when I was six months old to Baltimore, MD to see family.
46. I own a pair of Doctor Who Union Jack boxers.
47. Henry, my current dog, is the third we've rescued but the first one we have adopted from a shelter.
 48. I am a Cancer, so I'm a very emotional person.
49. I have a total of six piercings, five in my ear and one in my nose.
50. I have directed a fully blown play called The How and The Why by Sarah Treem

 BONUS: 51. I run 5k's.

 That's it folks, that's all there is to know.  I even added pictures, I wasn't going to do that.  I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did coming up with all of the facts :)  What's something about you that you'd like to share? I'd love to hear! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!