Sunday, May 10, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day 9 and YouTube update

Hello all! Here is the latest Makeup MAYhem video which you can watch here or on  my channel, EmmaDelfosseMUA, on YouTube.  If you hadn't realized, by reading the blog you are only getting half of Makeup MAYhem and that is because I split it between my blog and my YouTube channel.  It would really mean a lot if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel as well as watching my videos and reading these posts, which I hope you are enjoying by the way :)  Anyway, this was yesterday's video which was all about shopping my collection and rediscovering products that had gone to the wayside.  I would love your feedback and to hear what you have rediscovered in your collection! XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!