Sunday, May 10, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day 10: Sculpt and Glow Tutorial

So you're new to the makeup world, or you want to learn how to make your face look sculpted and have a beautiful glow right? Well, I can help you with that, or at least give you the tips that I have learned over the past year and show you the tools and products I use.  Now, I'm no expert but I certainly do try my best so I hope you find this helpful.
TOOLS
These are my two brushes for highlighting- a rounded contour brush and a fan brush.  The rounded contour brush is from Real Techniques Core collection and the fan brush is by Royal and Langnickel from their Pink Essentials collection.  The fan brush is good for a very light dusting at the top of the cheek bone while the Real Techniques brush is better for a heavier highlight around the eye and on top of the cheek bone as well as down the nose, on the chin, and in the cupids bow.  You want to highlight the places where light will naturally hit- this will help to give you a natural glow.
I use the ELF Contour Brush, which is a flat top thin brush which is great for creating a great chiseled look.  I then use the round flat top brush to blend out the harsh line.  I then use the oval shaped flat top brush to contour the perimiter of my face and down my neck.
These are the products I use.  You don't have to spend a lot of money on a contouring palette, you can use any matte bronzer and any highlighter you like.  I hope this helped you, please leave any questions that you may have! XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!