Saturday, May 2, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day #2: My Top Five Mascaras

Hello again Stars, how have you been this week? It's been super crazy for me and about to get crazier with Aladdin closing this Saturday.  So, before the craziness ensues I wanted to get up another well thought out and devised post.... which just happens to go along with my blush post. Oh, before we get to the good stuff, do you know what I did today? I got to go shopping with my friend Amy and help her pick out some of her first high end makeup products, like foundation and lippies, and then I got to teach her how to apply them all. Another job done well, booyah! Okay, okay, I'll stop rambling- onto the TOP FIVE MASCARAS!!
As with the blushes, they are in no particular order, and just because one comes before another does not mean I like it more or less. Cool? Cool. Let's rock this boat! (I have no clue what's with the sailing analogy, sorry guys)
1. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, so I said this wasn't in any particular order- and it's not- but this is my Holy Grail high end mascara (with Perversion coming in a close second).  This mascara has an hourglass shaped wand that just makes your lashes looked fluttery and full and long without the hassle and trouble of false lashes.  I love this mascara, that's all I can really say.
2. Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara, okay. So. I picked this up on a whim at Wallgreens one day when they were on sale for $6 instead of the regular price and I decided to pick one up.  I had actually had pretty bad experiences with the last two Maybelline one's I had tried at the time so for me to take the plunge and try this was hard but you know what? I'm so glad I did.  This mascara is great for a drugstore mascara, I wouldn't say it gives me 'Rocket Volume' but I do notice that my lashes are a bit more voluminous and longer than when I went without it.  You do have to remember to curl your lashes before using it or you're going to have sad lashes.
3. Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex Mascara, my dad picked this up for me for Easter in a two pack because I wanted to try new Scandaleyes products but didn't know where to start, so he started with trying to get me away from my 'old faithful' mascara from the line and got this.  First off, the brush is hugh and it's bristles not plastic, which is really nice to see.
4. Rimmel Scandaleyes Cruve Alert Mascara is my all time favorite mascara.  It gives my lashes a great curl without using an eyelash curler. And is just my all time favorite. That's all I can say. Just go and try it.
5. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara has made it's way up in the ranks pretty fast, to the second spot just under my Curve Alert.  It's an amazing mascara that lifts and separates while also give a bit of curl and volume.  The brush is curved and has both short and long plastic bristles that help to get each and every lash.
So, two Rimmel mascaras and two Maybelline mascaras- can you guess my favorite brand yet? What are your favorite mascaras? Are there ones that you think I should try? Let me know down in the comments! XOXO
BE BOLD, BE BEAUTIFUL, BE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!