Saturday, May 9, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day 8: My "Night Routine"

Today, I was supposed to show you my "night routine" but to be completely honest, I don't have a set night routine that I could take pictures of.  I mean, yes, I brush my teeth, wash my face, and do that whole routine [which will be a later MAYhem post or video].  It depends on how I've been feeling that day on what I do after the essential teeth cleaning and face washing since I shower in the mornings (right now at least).  The only other constant is that I watch something while sitting in bed, either YouTube, Netflix, or a DVD/VHS movie while doing something else.  Sometimes I'll read a book and since I read so many at once the book changes from night to night.  Some nights it will be a beauty book, or sometimes it's a graphic novel, or, most of the time, I read a fiction book.  Some nights I'll just want to look at pictures so I'll flip through a magazine.  Some nights I'll knit and some nights I won't do anything but watch whatever I've popped in or have playing.  So, you see, my night routine isn't really routine at all but I would love to hear what you do for your "night routine". XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!