Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day 20: Stranded on an Island...

Today, my mom posed the question to me while I was working on another post about what three makeup things (minus sunscreen) would I want to have with me if I was stranded on an island.  I had to really think about it because you want to have a full face  available just in case some cute guy(or girl) in a boat comes to your rescue, right? Well here are my three things but now I pose the question to you, what would you take and why?
1. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara:  I chose this mascara because it is my holiest of holy grail mascaras.  It makes my lashes look good without having to curl them with an eyelash curler.  That would be great on an island because on me it doesn't smudge and the brush does all of the work for you.
2. Benefit's Posietint: I would bring this along because A) it's a gorgeous island color and B) it does double duty.  It would give me the perfect flush and a nice color to my lips.  I also find this to be very dewy and hydrating on my lips for being a marketed as a stain.  This is another HG product of mine.  I'm actually on my third bottle of the stuff.
3. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Express Kit in Blonde: No matter where you are, those brows have to have it going on! So of course I would pick my HG brow kit.  There is a wax, two brow shades, and two brow bone highlighters with the brow shades being able to double as an eyeshadow and an eyeliner.  The brow bone highlighter can be used on the cheeks to be used as a highlight on the cheeks. Did I mention it also comes with it's own brush?
So after much deliberation, these were the three makeup products I would want with me if I were to get stranded on an island.  What three items would you pick and why? XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!