Thursday, May 28, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day 28: ELF Lash Primer REVIEW

Here are the products I used to test the ELF Lash Primer; ELF Lash Primer (obviously), Maybelline The Rocket mascara, and my Tarte eyelash curler.  I prepped my eyelashes by curling them with my curler.  I clamp down on my lashes then bend them up and pump for ten counts and then hold the lash curler there for a count of five.  I did this on both eyes.  Then on my right eye (the picture's left eye) I applied the eyelash primer, using two coats.  I then put The Rocket mascara on the non primed eye for the first coat and then put the first coat on the primed eye, wiggling the brush back and forth.  I then went back and repeated the previous step except this time instead of wiggling the brush, I blinked my lashes into the product and I did this on both eyes.  Here is the result:
As you can see, the lashes with the primer look significantly longer and thicker than the side without the primer.  My final verdict? At first I was VERY apprehensive about this product.  I mean, a GOOD lash primer for under $20? You've got to be joking.  As you can see, though, I am currently eating my own words.  This lash primer is absolutely amazing and comes in at under $10.  ELF definitely has it's misses but as I've discovered this past 2015 it has more hits than misses.  I would definitely recommend this product for people wanting to try a lash primer for the first time OR looking for a new one since they've finished off their high end one.  I definitely say go to the ELF site here and get yourself this product. XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

9 comments:

  1. Wow that's really impressive! I really enjoy elf products. You're right they have their hits and misses but they definitely have a lot more hits. And for the price you can't ever really go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised, especially with the price being so right!

      Delete
  2. Wow that's really impressive! I really enjoy elf products. You're right they have their hits and misses but they definitely have a lot more hits. And for the price you can't ever really go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I haven't tried this one yet. It's definitely going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe the difference this made to your lashes!! I've never used a lash primer but I'd love to give this a try now :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It made a huge difference :O I should give another go to elf products one of these days x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzyt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!