Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's a post workout cool down!

I've started a new daily workout schedule and along with that comes a nice cool down, soothing shower- which has to be my favorite part! I use my trusted Dead Sea vanilla body scrub to help get rid of the grimy feeling.  The scent is very relaxing and soothing, in a warm blanket hug kinda way.  Then I use an Aches and Pains Relief, it's a body wash I picked up from Walmart and I really like it- expect a full review coming soon.  It is loaded with eucalyptus and spearmint.  It really helps to soothe the aches from doing a workout.  Once I'm out of the shower and dried off, I put the Wallgreens version of Icy Hot on my shoulders, and snuggle into my PJ's. And that's it, a quick soothing cool down.
What do you use to help soothe your muscles after a workout? XOXO

5 comments:

  1. a hot shower! and I drink lots of water too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga or stretching every night, and of course I exercise the day after. Nothing gets the soreness out of my legs like a good huntseat riding class the next morning! Looking forward to your aches and pains relief body wash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be up in the next week or so, so keep your eyes peeled!

      Delete
  3. That soak looks lovely! I'll definitely be looking for your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!