Sunday, February 10, 2013

NYX Lipgloss REVIEW!

I absolutely LOVE NYX cosmetics, especially the packaging (how can you not love the cute bows?)
I own two NYX lip glosses and this is the Mega Shine Lip Gloss color 120A- Sponge Cake.  It isn't thick and goopy and doesn't make you feel like your lips are sliding off.  The color has a lot of shimmer to it but is a pretty neutral tone on my lips, which is okay since I'm experiencing with neutral lips.  (swatched below)
On my hand it looks more like a peachy pink with a lot of sparkle but on my lips, I swear, it is more neutral- haha! Another bonus with this lip gloss is that it smells really good! To me, it smells like cordial cherry's which is one of my favorite candies.  One downside is that it doesn't last very long on the lips, maybe two hours tops so it has to be applied a lot.  All in all, I really like this lip gloss, I've been using it as my daily lip gloss between classes and rehearsals for two weeks so that must be saying something.
Do you have any NYX lip glosses that you like?

4 comments:

  1. Sponge cake is actually my favorite! I love NYX glosses because they aren't sticky as others I've tried. The color Tea Rose is my other favorite. Scary in the tube, but gorgeous when worn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the NYX glosses. I wore beige pearl today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to keep my eye out for that color :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!