Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer: REVIEW!

I've been using the Aveeno Positively Radiant tinted moisturizer in fair to light for, I'd say, at least six years (at least my freshman year of high school).  When i first started using it, I loved it- I felt like I was wearing make up without having to do anything but as the years have gone on, I've realized I don't love it as much as I used to.  I remember noticing last year how it felt kinda dry and this year I've definitely noticed the dryness as well as how hard it is to blend in and smooth onto your skin.  You really have to use a lot of pressure to get it on, and you wind up tugging on your skin quite a lot.  The coverage, though, is one of the best things about this.  It has a pretty good medium coverage to help with redness and even some small blemishes.

All in all, I would buy this again but I'm also in the market for a good BB Cream or tinted moisturizer- preferably one that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.  Do you have any good suggestions for a new moisturizer? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! I love your blog, super cute! You can find my blog at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely give it a look :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog through tumblr. I love aveeno products so I'm kind of disappointed to find out that their moisturizer is like that. But you mentioned that you were looking for a bb cream and recently I've been trying out Rimmel's bb cream in I think it's fair/light or maybe just light, and so far I really like it. I think I paid around $6 for it so maybe that could be something you could try. :)

    -Kalee
    sixfiftynineam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely been looking at that one, I'll have to go an pick it up :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!