Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm: REVIEW

I received this as a sample during my Sephora haul, and I love it! This is the Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm and I love how it makes my skin look and feel.  I'm really pale and so I was afraid when I first saw it that it was going to be too dark, but it's not.  I found that it sort of adjusts to your skin, or maybe it has to do with really good blending.  Either way, it looks dark in the pot but looks nice on my fair skin.  This is the first beauty balm I've ever tried and I think it was a great one to start with.  There are apparently quite a few of Dr. Jart+ beauty balm range, I'll have to give them a go.  They are pretty pricey for just one, close to $40 for one tube of the balm (price found at Sephora.com).  There is a BB Cream set of 4 different BB Creams by Dr. Jart+ which is $34, so you can try different ones to see which you like best.  I think that is a pretty reasonable price for four mini sizes, especially when one normal tube ranges from $30-$40.
I am really looking forward to trying the others, but I will have to wait a while before I invest in the mini set.
Do you have any favorite BB creams, either high end or drugstore (high street) brands? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I have tried Dr. Jart+ Premium BB SPF 45 and I love it! I haven't tried any other BB Creams, but I plan to try Physician's Formula BB Cream in the future, because I hear that it's good (and a lot cheaper than Dr. Jart+). I'm glad that you like Dr. Jart+, too! Hope you can get the mini set soon; buying new things is always nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of trying Physician's Formula BB Cream, I'll have to look into that! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following! I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!