Thursday, February 21, 2013

A super long weekend due to SNOW!

I'm from California, so when my friend called me to tell me that school had been canceled I was bouncing for joy! I had never gotten a real snow day, so this was like a dream come true. Also, we just found out that we have another snow day tomorrow- so keep your eyes peeled for quite a few beauty reviews and posts over the next couple of days! But for now, here are pictures of the Californian taken out of her natural habitat and flung into the white fluffiness that is known as snow :D


 ^My friend dug me a path onto where everyone else was because the snow was so deep^
 ^I dug a hole and buried my feet in it, too^
And that's it for now! A bit random but I hope that wherever you are, you are having a great week and looking forward to a wonderful weekend! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I told you I'd stop by! I'd love to go sledding at some point, I have fond memories of going when I was a kid. LOVE the TARDIS hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!