Thursday, February 14, 2013

I smell pretty, oh so pretty...

I love body sprays, mainly because I'm always sweaty from rehearsal or shop (gross, I know) and so I love using my body sprays.  The three ones that I am currently using are Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea, Bath and Body Works Aruba Coconut, and Degree Sexy Intrigue.
1. My Degree scent is my oldest, most loved, and almost completely gone.  It's got a mix of rose, jasmine, and vanilla in it.  Very little can be sprayed for a light scent during the day and more can be used for the night time if you're going out with some friends :) These are in the same isle as the deoderants and I highly suggest trying this one out, it's really nice and lasts for a good part of the day.  I will definitely be buying this again!
2. The Aruba Coconut scent is my second oldest, I got it over the summer during Summer Theatre Institute when Bath and Body Works was having their half yearly sale.  Usually I'm not drawn to this type of scent because it is very fruity and very coconut heavy.  My biggest draw to it was the fact that it has glitter in it, so I especially love using it during the summer when I'm wearing my dresses because they're all strapless or spaghetti strap.  While it's not my favorite, it's not bad, and I would definitely purchase another scent like this again but only really during their sales.
3.  The third in my line-up is Sweet Pea from Bath and Body Works.  I got this as a Christmas gift with a Sweet Pea scented gift set.  I have used this once or twice, but right now I'm using more the other two.  It's not because the scent is bad it's just that it doesn't feel in season yet.  So the jury is still out on whether I will buy this scent again but currently I don't think it's half bad!

Do you have any favorite body sprays that you use regularly? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. i like to wear men's fragrance.. i just dont think i can get away with uber girly smells xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love really woody scents, which is present in mainly men's fragrances so I'll have to try that!

      Delete
  2. These sound lovely! I love anything that makes me smell of vanilla - although in summer it can be a bit sweet. Anything cucumber is a winner too, its so fresh!

    Stumbled here by chance and your blog is great! I'm now a follower :)
    Abby x
    Be You and Be Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've never tried anything cucumber, I'll have to keep my eye out for some :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!