Monday, February 11, 2013

No Heat Hair Curling

This is just a quick post, since this hair curling trick has been all over Pintrest for a while but I actually learned it last year from my friend Mariah.  It's really easy and doesn't take too long to do, but that also depends on your length of hair which mine is just above shoulder length right now.  What you do, is take one of those stretch wide fabric headbands you can get in packs of three and four at the drugstore and place around your head (not in the normal way) over your slightly damp hair.  Then you take a section of your hair on one side of your head and wrap that piece around the band once then you add another small section of hair and keep doing that until it has wrapped all the way around your head.  It's really easy and comfortable to sleep in, unlike sponge rollers which I've had to use a lot for shows.
I hope this little trick helps you to get curly hair in the morning without having to get up early ;)
Do you have any hair tricks you like? XOXO

12 comments:

  1. I make a thick braid before I go to sleep and when I wake up I have easy waves :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! My hair isn't long enough for that yet :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! That soundds like an easy trick! I'll try it on my daughters hair that is straight! (Mine are wavy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this, what a fun trick to share with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! that is making a come back! my mom used to do that...like 90 yrs ago!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    it works...and very soft curls...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give your blog a look! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check my page for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! I could just be stupid, but I'm having a hard time finding the info for the liebster award! Where can I find it?

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, i just finished the post! It should be up as the first post now :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!