Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Liebster Award!

Hey guys! I was just nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Ashley at AshleyElizabeth21.  If you don't know what this award is, it is give to bloggers with less than 200 followers and it helps to promote their blogs.

The rules are super simple:
1. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. You come up with 11 new questions.
5. And you nominate 11 people that have under 200 GFC followers and let them know. You can't tag back.
I think this is a great way to learn more about bloggers, as well as discover new and exciting blogs to follow!

11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a theatre major with an emphasis in performance.
2. I am OBSESSED with Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Supernatural, Being Human (UK), Sherlock... basically, anything English.
3. I will graduate college in three years instead of four.
4. Along with acting, I have sound designed two shows and assistant sound designed on another all this year.
5. Loud noises make me nervous.
6. I don't really eat cheese, except pizza or quesadillas.
7. I am 4'9" tall.
8. My hair is naturally multi-toned blonde ranging from a medium dirty blonde on the bottom to white at the top.
9. I studied Stage Combat, tap, and jazz during an intensive six week program this past summer.
10. My favorite Avenger is a tie between Captain America, Iron Man, and Hawkeye.
11. My all time favorite band is The Who- I've even seen them live at the Hollywood Bowl.

Questions from Ashley:
1. What is your holy grail make-up product? My Sephora eye shadow palette, hands down. 
2. What was the best vacation you have ever been on? London, I was young, but definitely London.
3. What's one beauty product that didn't live up to your expectations? L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
4.  What is you all time favorite movie? Hmm, that's difficult, I like so many but I guess I'll say Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
5. What is your most embarrassing moment? Painting a set for the show Beautiful Bodies, specifically the NYC skyline, and falling backwards into the paint tray and then the full paint bucket and then onto the Empire State building.
6. What is the last book you read? Well, it's actually a play but Hedda Gabler by Ibsen
7. If you could meet one person (alive or dead) that you've never meet before who would it be? My grandfather, he died when I was two so I don't actually remember him.
8. If you could go back in time and live in another era, which would you choose? Definitely the 1950's.
9. What is one of your pet peeves? Hmmm, people not following through.
10. Who is your favorite actress? Ahhhh- ahhh- uhhhh- There are too many! In which case, the queen- Meryl Streep
11. If you could only buy from one make-up brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Urban Decay

My Questions for you:
1. Do you like to travel?
2. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. Why do you blog?
5. What is your favorite thing to study?
6. What are you most proud of right now?
7. What is your favorite animal and why?
8. What did you (or do you) want to be when you grew/grow up?
9. What is your all time favorite book?
10. What is a staple in your everyday bag?
11. If you could pick up and travel to anywhere for two weeks without having to worry about money, where would you go?

I Nominate:

1.Simply Skin Deep Beauty
2. marley & perry
3. Beauty and Babbling
4. Living a Different Fairytale 
5. The Beauty Visual
6. Zombies Wear Eyeliner
7. Manicures and Extra Sprinkles
8. All That Slap 
9. Fresh Look Beauty Blog
10. Eyeshadow Eyeliner 
11. TEAM TORI

These are all LOVELY blogs run by some amazing people, so go and give them a look! If you do the questions, link your blog post up below and I'll be sure to check it out :) XOXO

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! That's so fun, isn't it? You have a great blog here, and I'm happy to now be following along! {Found you through Prowess and Pearls today!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi I also got nominated for the Liebster Award so have a look at my blog if you have time :) I started following you would be nice if you could follow back XxX http://kisseswithlexy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will give it a look, and thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! It was nice getting to know you better through your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! Thanks for stopping by. I'm hosting a blog hop every Friday and would like to invite you to join us and link up. It will be open this coming Friday. Thanks!

    Anne
    http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nominating me! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you decided to do this! I enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://lovinjosiah87.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html hey there! here is my post, I've already done so many sooo i decided to basically just answer your questions! but it was great to read your answers and thanks again for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!