Monday, June 30, 2014

Revlon Photoready eyeshadow in Impressionist: Review!

I don't usually go for the mini eyeshadow palettes in the store because I can just as easily create the colors with a larger palette that I already own.  But when I saw this palette, I couldn't get my mind off of it so I finally broke down and bought it.  What did I purchase? The Revlon Photoready eyeshadow palette in 505 'Impressionist'.
I have never been able to quite get the hang of the perfect daytime smokey eye, so this seemed like the perfect thing for me to learn with.   This comes with five colors: an all over base color, a crease color, a browbone highlighter, and inner corner highlighter, and a very sparkly shade for that extra pop.  The first time I wore this, I got quiet a few compliments on it.  It was very easy to apply and had very little fall out.  All of the shades have some form of shimmer in them but there is only one true glitter which isn't gritty like I expected it to be.  I found the shadows to be very creamy and soft, but pack just the right amount of color for the day time.  I am really happy with my purchase and I may go back and buy another one or two.  Have you tried these shadows? What were your opinion? XOXO

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!