Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Wedding Series: Rose Garden

I'm back with another wedding related post for my Wedding Series.  This look was built around the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, which is all rose gold hued colors which I believe will look gorgeous on a wedding day.
Again, let's start with a blank canvas with just toner and moisturizer on.




 For my foundation I used the exact same products I used in my Au Natural post here.  Having a great base will make your makeup application process smoother and more seemless.  So be sure to find the perfect shade for your big day.  I would highly suggest going into Sephora and get color matched by them.  It's a quick process and they will give you the list of all of the foundations and BB Creams that will fit your skin.
Your base products don't have to be high end, though, as you can see I use Revlon and Rimmel so be sure that whatever you pick for your foundation for that day you are comfortable in it.
As far as blush goes for this look, I brought out my NARS blush in Super Orgasm.  I chose it because it is a nice peach color and has gold running through it.  The sparkle particles help to catch the light and make the face glow.  I then used the Stila All over Shimmer duo on the bridge of my nose and just above the apples of my cheeks to get a nice halo glow effect.
I used Urban Decay primer potion in Greed to give a good strong base to my eyeshadow.  For my eyeshadow I used the Naked 3 palette, all over my lid and browbone I used Limit which is matte brown pink, then I used Burnout all over my lid which is a shimmery pale pink color, then in my crease I used Buzz which is a deeper and richer pink, and then right on my brow bone I used Strange which is a matte white eyeshadow.
For this look I did use black eyeliner because it looked better with the pinks.  As for mascara I used Too Faced Better than Sex mascara.  I really like how this mascara makes me eyes look wider by pumping up the volume  of the lashes and not clumping.

For final touches I used Mark lipgloss from Avon.  I used the Mark.gloss works in the color Tempest.  Since the eyes are so soft you can punch up this look by using a bright colored lipstick or lipgloss.
And here we have the final finished 'Rose Garden' product.
What other looks would you guys like to see? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!