Thursday, June 19, 2014

Let's try something new

The other day I went to the mall with my mom to pick some things up and of course I had to stop in Sephora. The Sephora in my mall has just started carrying Soap and Glory products which made my day because I love Soap and Glory- the scent, the texture, everything.  Here are some of the things that I picked up.
1) Soap and Glory The Scrub of your Life: I have been looking for a new exfoliating scrub since I had to get rid of the ones I had at school because they weren't exactly transport friendly.  When I saw this, I decided to give it a try because I've only used their lotions before and the Clean on Me body wash.  I really love this because it not only exfoliates but also foams up a bit to become a body wash. It has the classic Soap and Glory citrus scent which I love.
2) Hourglass lipgloss in Iconic: This is a miniature size of the real lipgloss by Hourglass but at a much more purse friendly price.  It also lets me try the product without buying the full product and deciding I didn't like it, which I sadly have done a few times. I haven't tried it yet but I look forward to trying it on because I love red lipgloss and lipstick.
3)No Bleeding Lips invisible lip liner: I'm not a lip liner kind of person but when I saw this I decided to give it a shot.  Instead of lining the inside of the lip line, you do it just around the outer edge of the lips and it is supposed to help your lipstick or lip gloss to not bleed.  I'll definitely get back to you on how well it works!
Have you picked up any new products that you're really excited to try out? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!