Friday, June 27, 2014

Rimmel Gel Liner: REVIEW

I bought this a while back but only just started using it on a day to day basis.  I had never been one to get on with gel liners, I never seemed to get the handiness of it.  That was all true until I tried this beauty.  It comes with a handy dandy liner brush that fits my hand perfectly and makes it a breeze to put on.  The staying power is fantastic, lasting up to 8 hours.  Now, this isn't waterproof so it will smudge if gotten wet or you rub your eyes, which I have done. I used to be a liquid and pencil only girl but this has changed my heart on the whole matter and I am in love.  You can get this at Walmart, Target, anywhere Rimmel products are sold.  Have you tried this? What do you think of it?XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I've actually wanted to try this before, but can never find it where I live. Would love to try it, as I only really stick to liquid eyeliner. :)

    www.teegsbeautycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be the same way, I hope you can find it soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!