Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hourglass lipgloss in Iconic: REVIEW

Ever since I saw some of my favorite bloggers Vivianna and Liana Beauty rave about this lipgloss, I've been trying to convince myself to get it.  The big thing stopping me was the price tag, I just couldn't bring myself to do it but when I was in Sephora's last week I found the perfect thing- a mini version of their red lipgloss, called Iconic, on sale for $10.  Well, I just couldn't pass that up now could I? Of course I couldn't, so it immediately found its way into my basket.  I gave a try of it today and here is what I think.


 The packaging was just like that of the regular sized lip gloss.  There is a little doe foot applicator inside that you use to put the product on.  It's a bit longer than the usual which makes it great for getting better precision around the lips.
I was surprised by the fact that it dried like a lip stain, which is a big plus for a date knight when there is lots of talking and eating.  The one thing I noticed is the scent.  Now, I'm not saying it's unpleasant but there is some form of scent to it but it dissipates once it's on the lips and dried.  As for buying the full size, I'm still on the fence about that.  What do you guys think? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!