Monday, June 16, 2014

My Five Product Face

I've been seeing a lot of five product face posts lately so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and give my two cents on the subject.  On a day to day basis this is more or less what I reach for since day to day I'm a very natural face kind of person, so this is right up my alley.

1) Rimmel BB Cream- This is probably the newest addition to my daily routine.  This BB cream has a nice creamy texture and doesn't seem to slip or stray once it's on your face.  The coverage is light but can be built up to a medium coverage, so covering blemishes is not it's strong suit.  This is great for day to day because it's lightweight and very easy to put on.
2) Napolean Eye Brow palette- I've had this for a while and absolutely love it.  In my idea every face needs nice filled in eye brows because it helps to frame the face.  The powder is really lovely to work with and there is no fall out for when I apply it to my brows.  I use the light brown color because it works best with my skin tone and hair color.
3) NYX blush in Pinched- This is a beautiful pocket friendly dupe for the cult favorite Nars Orgasm.  It's a nice peachy pink shade with a gold shimmer running through it.  I use this more every day because it brightens my face in a way that very few other blushes seem to do in one swipe.  It's goes on like a dream and doesn't feel or look chalky which is a big plus in my books.
4) NYX Kohl Kajal black eyeliner- This is another great dupe for a high end product, the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners.  This goes on smoothly and lasts all day, don't rub your eyes though or it will smudge.  Again it's a really nice product at a really great price and it's very easy to apply.
5) Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara- I go on and on about this mascara anytime I get because I am in love with it! It makes my lashes look longer as well as making them look more full and curved out.
Do you have products that you find really great to use on a quick every day face? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Great post love the look of that NYX blush! I just did a 5 product face post too over on my brand new blog :)
    beautyaddictbyday.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a really great blush at an even better price! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!