Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Top 5 Lotions

Lotions can be a fickle thing, can't they? So I narrowed mine down to my top 5 for my "You're the Top" series.
1. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief body lotion: I LOVE using this stuff before I go to bed.  It helps me to relax and soothes my skin.  It is one of their body creams so that it is thicker than their regular lotions that are more meant for hands and lightly moisturized areas.  I need something thicker so this is the perfect thing.
2. Bath and Body Works Mahoganny Teakwood Body Cream: Again this is the thicker body cream which is perfect for me and it's in my favorite Bath and Body Works scent.
3. Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes lotion: I enjoy this lotion because it has sparkles in it and you do get a good amount of moisturization from the lotion itself.
4. Gold Bond Eczema Relief: This stuff has literally saved my hands because they were (and still a bit are) rough from my wheelchair. It comes in larger bottles but I got mine at Walmart for around four dollars.
5. The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose: I always rub this on my legs after I shower and shave.  This stuff is absolutely amazing.  It is thick and creamy and absolutely amazing, if not a little pricey.  I only allow myself to get it if it goes on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!