Friday, July 3, 2015

Top 5 Series: Palettes (Video)


Here is my latest video from my YouTube Channel under the playlist "You're the Top".  I have decided I really like doing series so instead of doing a whole month with posts just dedicated to one series (i.e. June Jubilee, Makeup Mayhem, etc.) I'll be posting top 5's or 10's here and there through July and August so you can get to know what I love to reach for when either I'm in a rush or getting ready in the morning or afternoon or evening to go out.  If you like this video please be sure to click my YouTube link in this paragraph and subscribe! It would really mean the world to me if you were to be so moved to do so. These shadows range from high end prices to drugstore prices, so there is something in there for everyone.  I hope you enjoy this video! XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!