Friday, July 24, 2015

Rock Your Hair Leave-In Conditioner- REVIEW!

A few weeks ago when I was at Beauty Con LA, I came across an amazing booth and this booth was for the brand called Rock Your Hair by Michael O'Rourke.  The first thing that drew me in was the fact that he was doing hair styling and trimming while the Con was going on, I just found that absolutely fascinating and amazing.  To learn more about one of the products that I've bought that I've been testing, keep on reading! And don't forget:
I got a lot of products from the Rock Your Hair booth because I just couldn't resist.  They really hit the mark on the 'draw you in with packaging' ploy, and a good ploy it is because it's a great product! What product am I talking about, you may ask? The Rock Your Hair Leave-In Conditioner!! Now, I know what you're thinking, but aren't there other ones out there that are cheaper? Sure, there are but they just detangle your hair and even that's a maybe- this spray has detangled my hair, moisturized it and, since it's chemically dyed, has helped to repair some serious damage.  When I use this product it makes my hair look and feel healthier, and smell good too!  The total cost of the product is $20, but the bottle will last you forever.  I have the full size and I only need three to four spritzes max to cover my entire hair.  I absolutely love this product and I am sure you would love it too, if you give it a chance.  Their website is linked above, but the actual product is linked here.  Here are some pictures of what the product looks like:

And do you want to know the best thing about each sale of the product? "A portion of all Rock Your Hair sales go towards supporting shelters for abused and battered women and helping them to start their lives again.in. A portion of all Rock Your Hair sales go towards supporting shelters for abused and battered women and helping them to start their lives again." 
(Taken from the about section of the website)
If that's not a reason to go and grab at least one of their products, I don't know what is.  Thanks for reading guys, talk soon! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!