Tuesday, July 21, 2015

You're the Top: School Series- Top 5 Nail Polishes for School

We're back to the You're the Top series but this time, it's school themed and all about nails.  I have polishes for people who can wear bright colors and colors for people whose schools don't allow bright nail polish.  Don't fear, my dear girls/guys, you have options and I'm going to give you my top five! So let's begin.



1 and 2. Solo Gel Nail polish in 'Chicks Dig Firefighters' and 'Social Butterfly'- The 'Firefighter' is a true blue red toned nail polish and it's beautiful. 'Social' is also a gorgeous color.  The strip makes it look pale pink but it actually is a very vibrant bright pink.  There is not special top coat or base coat that you need for this gel polish, all you need is the UV light and the colors.
3. OPI 'Love Letter' (nude)- This color is perfect for those whose schools have very strict rules about the colors girls can wear on their nails.  With this polish you want two coats so that it builds up to an opaque creamy white.
4.  Sinful Colors 'Glass Pink'- This is another great one for those who have strict rules they have to follow.  One coat of this is enough, it gives just a hint of color to the nails while also giving you a nice pop of fine glitter for that added sparkle.
5. OPI 'I eat Mainely Lobster'- This color is gorgeous for the end of summer and the start of fall.  It's not quite red but it's not quite pink.  It's definitely one of the boldest out of the nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!