Saturday, July 18, 2015

You're the Top series: Top 5 Hair Products

Hello Stars! Now, I'm not a very big hair person when it comes to styling but I do take care of my hair (or at least try to anyway) and I wanted to share some of my hair care products with you today.  To give you an idea as to what my hair is like; it is color treated majorly, damaged, mid length, a mix between fine and thick, and stick straight.  These products do not weigh my hair down and they don't make my hair look oily after one day.  Onto the in depth descriptions!
1. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco- I absolutely LOVE this stuff.  I put it in my hair after every shower and bath because as soon as my hair dries it feels so amazing.  I've had this bottle for a while and I'm barely halfway done because you need such a small amount.  It also smells delicious and like healthy hair, if that makes any sense. 
2. Got 2b 2 Sexy Volumizing Mouse- since my hair is stick straight it is not very volumonous and since I have colored hair I don't use volumizing shampoo so in walks this guy.  I actually went in to get the Big Sexy Hair version of the same product but wound up trying this instead and absolutely loving it!  I use it in my wet OR dry hair and it does give me some volume, which makes me very very happy.  There is not horrid smell although it does leave your hands a bit sticky but what mousse doesn't, am I right?  I highly suggest giving this a try if you want more volume.
3. Bumble and Bumble Shine On and On spray- Now this I thought would make my hair look really greasy because it is a shine spray but it doesn't.  It just gives your hair a healthy does of shine, making it look healthy NOT unwashed or un-dryshampood.  I got this at the Cosmetic Outlet store, which is where I learned that the Bumble and Bumble is an ELC which shocked me.  I use this sparingly because it was quite expensive but the days that I do use it, I always get compliments on how healthy my hair looks.
4. Big Sexy Hair Volumizing powder- Again, a VERY expensive product- especially for the size you get.  Luckily I found them on huge discount and snatched up the last two they had.  This goes into your hair like Talcum powder but once you rub it in and brush it through it gives your hair that extra bit of volume and oomph that every flat haired girl needs.  The best part? If you rub it in completely, no white cast!
5. The Tangle Teezer- Now this is very popular in Europe (I learned about it by watching UK vloggers like Vivianna Does Makeup) and one day I happened to stupmble across it when I was in the Ulta by the college I attended.  I snatched it up faster than you could say 'Teeze'.  It definitely lived up to my expecations of what I had heard and seen.  It works best, for me anyway, over wet hair because it really helps to take the tangles out that have occured from washing your hair.  It doesn't tug on your hair and is very gentle so it doesn't hurt your scalp or break your hair.  They come in all shapes and sizes and they have a travel one too! If you're not convinced look up their website and you can get it from Amazon or maybe you'll be lucky like me and find it at your local Ulta.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please comment down below with some of YOUR favorite hair products! XOXO
Follow All My Antics:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!