Saturday, July 25, 2015

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks- REVIEW!

NYX has a brand new lip product out, and it's going to take the drugstore world by storm.  It's their brand new Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks.  They have a total of 12 shades ranging from nude to deep grey, with classic pinks and reds, and rebellious purples and mauves.  I was lucky enough to get my hands on my three favorite colors at BeautyCon LA so I've been testing them out for you so you can keep on reading and see what I think!
1.  Now this first one doesn't look like I'm wearing any of the product but I am! I'm wearing the nude/dusty rose color called Tea & Cookies.  It is such a beautiful everyday or smokey eye color.  You can swipe it on without a mirror because it's so nice and pinky nude.  
2.  This next color is called Pink Lust which is a gorgeous mix of bright pink and fuschia.  It's crazy pigmented and really gives you that oomph you're looking for on your lips.

3. The last color I got is called Kitten Heels which is a classic bright blue toned red, my absolute fave out of  the three I chose.  It's a great color for going out on the town and partying or just spicing up an everyday outfit.
Now, for the review.  What can I say? I absolutely adore the colors and the texture.  They are matte but they do not dry your lips out at all, in fact they keep the moisture in.  The one thing is that there is quite a bit of transfer in the darker colors, but the funny thing is, even though there is transfer on the cup, fork, cheek, et cetera there is no fading of the color and no ugly ring around your mouth.  They lasted a good five hours plus before I felt the need to touch them up.  The colors they have are absolutely gorgeous, and there is a color for everyone.  They really hit the nail on the head with this release.  I was a bit wary when buying them because I had had a bad experience with their High Voltage lipsticks but this release has completely redeemed them.  As soon as you see them in your Ulta, Target, CVS, or wherever NYX is sold I say snatch up the colors you like. Or if you don't want to chance missing the color (or just can't wait) you can click the link here.  It will take you directly to their website and to the Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks page.  Happy lip hunting ladies, let me know what colors you want to get! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. These liquid lipsticks look amazing! I wish we had NYX over here in London.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they not ship? Or is shipping like, exorbitant?

      Delete
  2. i didn't know they had new stuff, definitely going to check these out!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they were pre-released at Beauty-Con LA but are now for sale on their site :) They are definitely worth trying, I love them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!