Saturday, March 30, 2013

Secret Stress Response: REVIEW!

I received this in my Sweetheart VoxBox from influenster.com.  I had seen a lot of commercials about this, but I hadn't had the chance to go and pick it up so I was really excited when I saw it in my box.  This deodorant is made especially to deal with the sweat that comes along with stress.  Apparently there is a chemical difference between stress sweat and normal work out sweat, who knew?  The first time I used this, I used it during the dance call for Legally Blonde: The Musical and I am so glad I did.  I know there was normal sweat, because it was a dance call, but I was sweating more because I was under so much stress because of the auditions.  The scent that I got was something like Serene Citrus, it smells really nice when you initially put it on but when you start sweating and the smell gets a lot stronger.  It got so strong that I was looking around, trying to figure out who was wearing the really strong citrus perfume. This deodorant is a soft solid, where it comes out through these wave like patterns in the top instead of just one solid block.  I've used deodorants like this before and have never had any trouble with the formulation.  With this one though, it got knocked off of my desk and hit the ground and there was about a quarter of the product smashed on the inside of the lid.  The thing deodorant didn't hit the lid, it fell out when it hit the ground.  That would be my only qualm about this product because I have used their other Clinical Strength products and have never had this problem when I've dropped them before.  All in all, I would highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a stronger deodorant for work or interviews.
Have you ever tried anything from their Clinical Strength line? XOXO

*Disclosure- I received all of the products complimentary of Influenster*

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to my page here, http://darlenebnemeth.blogspot.ca/2013/04/liebster-award.html, to get more info. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!