Friday, March 15, 2013

My Three Product Face!!

I know, I know, where has the time gone? I haven't posted since Sunday but I've been really busy this week; the show that I'm sound designing finally opens tonight and there was that little issue of me being in the ER until 3AM Tuesday morning because I had hit my head pretty hard during tech and people wanted to get it checked out.  I'm better now, sort of anyway, and so here's a post to start your weekend off with- My three product face! I'm not much for wearing makeup during the day because mainly I'm lazy and it's been cold but today it was really warm and sunny so after my classes ended at noon I ran back to my room and changed into a tank top and threw a few things on my face!
First, I put on my Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream which I love dearly but because of how much it costs, I'm trying to make my sample last as long as possible.  It gives a nice coverage and is really light weight which is why I put it on today.  Just the right amount of coverage with a slight dewy finish.
Then I did two swipses of my Rimmel Scandaleyes Curve Alert mascara on my top lashes.  This gave them a nice fluttery look without looking heavy or fake.
My favorite thing about this look is that the biggest thing is your lips.  Since there is no other real color on your face, you can go with a really bright and vibrant color and not worry about it clashing with any of your other makeup.  I used the Rimmel Stay Glossy lip gloss in number 360 Fuschia Fever.  It's called fuschia, and this picture doesn't help my case, but on my lips it is more of a bright pink color and has great staying power.  I lick my lips a lot so it probably doesn't last as long as it would on someone else with better habits but on me it lasts a good three or four hours before I have to touch it up.  I just LOVE this lip gloss :)
Do you have a three to five product face that you use when spring starts to roll around to look fresh and 'glowey' (for lack of a better word)? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I think I will adopt the three product look for days that I wanna look nice but not spend forever on make-up. Thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am having a great skin day I could live with a covering BB cream, Mascara and Baby Lips. :)

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a simple face, it is a nice change from my usual 'I'm late for class, forget the makeup' look, haha! I'll have to try new colors of Baby Lips :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!