Sunday, March 3, 2013

February Favorites VIDEO!

Hi guys! So, I'm more than a bit new to the whole 'video' blogging and this is my very first so please excuse the double hello in the beginning! This is actually up on YouTube but it's under a different e-mail, so it won't let me upload it from there so straight from my computer it is! Here is the link to my new YouTube channel just for makeup things: https://www.youtube.com/canvasofaface

Anywho!! These are things that I have been constantly using this month so it is apply titled February Favorites! There have been recent blog posts about the Stay Matte Powder as well as a post on the Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara. If you want to check them out, I've just linked them! Anyway, short but sweet for this post- I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Have you ever done a YouTube video like this before, how would you change what I did? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your first video!! I am uploading my first one :) I also love Stay Matte.

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll keep my eye out for it!

      Delete
  2. Carmex is my FAVORITE! Its seriously THEE best for healing lips, and keeping them smooth. ♥

    I have not heard of that eye cream, Im gonna have to try it. :)

    I have been wanting to do a video for a while now.. But its so hard to find {QUIET} time to do it. Great job on your first!!

    Thank you so much for linking up to Makeup Monday!
    I hope you will be back again next week!
    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!