Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Cream: REVIEW

Here is my review on the Garnier Ultra Lift eye cream!
Okay, so I don't have wrinkles yet but your skin starts to really age when you get into your 20's so I figured start to treat the problem before it starts. It comes in a little glass jar, and I think I got this for $11 at Walmart.  It's a bit pricey for the size but you don't have to use that much each night so it will last you a long time.  I am really pleased with this product, I put it on every night and when I wake up my eyes don't feel so dry or 'sleepy eyed' when I get up.  That was always one of the things that I hated when I got up, that around my eyes would be really dry and gross but this product has helped to combat that.  
Do you have any anti-wrinkle products that you are using as a preventative measure? XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Blogger award! When you do it send me a link somewhere in the comments section on one of my posts so that I can read your answers :) You can see more about this award by checking out the post about it below.

    http://alyseap.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-blogger-award.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will do it as soon as I can :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Emma. Never tried bthis cream, but Seems really nice. I do not use anti-wrinkle stuff, but probably I should :/ If you have time, would mean a lot to me if you follow my blog,
    xoxo Nika

    makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do follow your blog :) It's lovely, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thanks you, I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!