Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Weekend Post #8: The #1 product I'm excited for this Spring!

It's been a week since my last post, Ahhhhh! Bad blogger, bad blogger.  In my defense, we start tech week this week so last week was scramble time and we had auditions this weekend.  Weak excuse, but trust me, totally valid. So here is what I'm looking forward to coming out in drugstores this spring!!
These, right here! *Edit; I do not own this picture* These are Revlon Baby Sticks- Blush in a twist up tube! They come in three colors; a baby/coral pink, a fuchsia/bright pink, and a bright shocking red. These are a part of their Spring 2013 collection.  They definitely mirror the lean toward chubby stick lip colors and eye colors, which I have to admit, is one of my favorite makeup fads.  I have three different twist up chubby sticks lip color, one Clinique and two that are by *shocker* Revlon. Obviously, I have no swatches of these cheek sticks but I'm really excited to get my hands on the baby/coral pink.  I'm hoping they're sheer but buildable.  These would be great to keep in your backpack, purse, or on your carry on for a pick me up on the plane. I love the colors, so bright and spring like! I have high hopes for these, so I hope they do not disappoint. I am beyond excited for these to hit shelves.  I asked the official Revlon facebook page when they would be available and they said they will be on sale in April, so look for a post once I've gotten my hands on one (or maybe two ;D)
Are there any makeup trends you're looking forward to trying this spring?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Those look really interesting, I can't wait to try them either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping they will be as good as I think they will be :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!