Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid: REVIEW!

In my Sweetheart VoxBox from Influenster (influenster.com), I received the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid skin cleansing system.  It came with a little battery powered brush and a deluxe sample size of the Shine, Shine, Go Away face wash.
As you can see in comparison to the face wash, which is a sample size, the brush is really tiny but that makes it great for travel! It is much less bulky than the Clairsonic cleansing system, which I would imagine make it not as easy to travel with.  It takes button batteries, they are replaceable and it comes with batteries already.
This is the actual face wash; it's silver which reminds me of alien blood, in my case, this is a good thing.  It's really creamy and doesn't leave your face shiny because of the wash being silver which was something I was actually worried about.  I didn't notice if it took away all of my shine but it did help to control my shine for three or four hours, in midwest humidity on the one day that it was warm and sunny.
Sorry this is a terrible picture, but I couldn't get a good photo of the brush head in any light, but instead of being round it's a triangular shape which really helps get into the corners around your nose.  It pulsates instead of rotating like other drugstore brands that have brushes like this, which I really like because in that sense it is like the Clairsonic.  I think the only thing that I really don't like about this product is the actual bristles.  They are plastic, but the soft and flexible kind of plastic. I find that they are much rougher and irritates my skin quite a lot, so I have to be really careful about when I use it.  Usually I will use it every other night because of this and only at night because I don't want to have red skin after using it.

Have you ever tried this product? XOXO

*Disclosure- I received all of the products complimentary of Influenster*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!