Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yes to Carrots!

Sorry for the mirrored image, but this is a small 1oz tub of Say Yes to Carrots body butter.  It's really smooth but not as heavy as other body butters.  This doesn't have a very distinguishing scent, if anything it smells a bit like baby powder.  I really like that since everything else I wear has a lot of other nice flavors that I don't have to worry about it clashing.  This is the first in the Say Yes to Carrots line that I have tried and I am very impressed.  It's really easy to get out of the tub and apply because it's really creamy and light, since it's not super thick you don't have to dig around or press to get product out.  I really am impressed by this product, it's even small enough (in the 1oz size) that it can be carried around in a purse or a bag- I don't do this but that's because I already carry around a lot of things and I'm trying to finish off another lotion in my backpack.  When I'm out of this and have used up some of my other body butters I will definitely buy it, especially during the summer.  My skin still needs a lot of moisture during the summer but I never want to wear any super heavy body butters and this is really light but super moisturizing.  I really really do like this product, can't you tell?
Do you have any favorite creams that are portable? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a full sized tub of this and used it up so quickly, it's so moisturising, I loved it! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!