Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sephora Haul!

Today I went down to Santa Monica to spend the day with my family and naturally spent a good thirty minutes in the Sephora store.  What did I get? Let me tell you!
Soap and Glory Hand Food hand lotion
Soap and Glory Clean on Me bodywash, travel size
Bumble and Bumble Gentle shampoo, travel size
Stilla Convertible Lip and Cheek Color full size, Color: Petunia
Dr. Jart+ detox balm sample size
Bliss shower gel, sample size
I have been looking at the Stilla convertible color for lip and cheek for the past year or so, and I finally decided to let myself get it. The Soap and Glory products, as well as Bumble and Bumble products, are things that I've been dying to try since I started reading beauty blogs religiously.  Keep your eye out for reviews on these products!
Have you tried any of these?  What do you think of them?  XOXO

10 comments:

  1. let me know how the Stilla turns out! I have a plan to go see my friend Sephora very soon, and need some new beauty products to try out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely post a review as soon as I have had a chance to try it

      Delete
  2. Love Sephora! I have to limit myself how many times I go a month otherwise I could go broke in there!
    Found you from the TidBit Thrusday link up!
    Amber
    http://ambertalmage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, definitely! luckily where I go to school there isn't one close to me. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Looks good to me!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with akl. Let us know! I'm stopping by from Papa is a Preacher's Thursday Link-up! I hope you'll check out my blog, too: http://nested1.blogspot.com.

    Happy New Year!
    Your Newest Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! I definitely will :)

      Delete
  5. Oh what treasures! Totally wish I could shop there and not go broke, too! haha...

    Enjoy!

    Thanks for linking up! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to not go broke in there, isn't it?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!