Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lush Lip Scrub

Something I have been hearing a lot about since I've been reading beauty blogs, it's the Lush lip scrub.  There are three different scents (that I know of) Bubblegum, Buttered Popcorn, and Mint Julips.  I really love how the mint julips one smells- kinda lit mint chocolate ice cream, the green kind.  All of the Lush products are hand made and on each container of product, it tells you who made it and when which I think is pretty awesome.  I really love how this smooths my lips, and it's made with sugar so if you don't have a washcloth handy, you can just lick it off.  I don't use it every day unless the weather is really doing a number on my lips and making them feel like a scaly fish.  Each jar is $9.95 which I think is pretty fair since it is handmade and for the amount you get.  It's not a very big jar but it's not super small either, and you don't have to use much to get a good scrub in on your lips.   I will definitely repurchase this product again, I love it!

Do you use any lip treatments to help, for lack of a better word, de-scalify your lips? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I have the Popcorn lip scrub from Lush (christmas limited edition) and I love it! :) x

    http://ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of people say that they really liked that flavor :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!