Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Extra Conditioning

About two weeks ago, I died my hair from red to my natural blonde so I needed to get something to keep it from breaking and drying out.  Enter L'Oreal's Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture deep conditioner.  I found it at a beauty store in the mall called Tiffany's and, no, nothing is packaged THE Tiffany's blue boxes or colored bags.  This store is basically like a Sally Hansen except only for hair, minus a few nail polish displays in the front.  This tub cost $11, and for the amount you get it's a great price.  I used it for the first time today, and really like it.  What you do is towel dry your hair after washing it normally and then put it in your hair, leave it for 3-5 minutes, and then rinse it out.  It's super simple, which is great and you don't have to leave it in forever which is another big bonus.  It smells just like the gels and balms and other products salons use.  It has sunflower seed oil, which is what I think gives it that extra oomph of smell.  It's not too overpowering  nor chemical smelling.  My hair already feels really soft after it finally dried, I have really thick hair so that takes a while.  I didn't have to use too much to get my hair good and covered in it.  The jar design is really helpful in getting the product out, but because of it's part oval part circle in shape it's a bit difficult to hold.  My first impression of this product is that I really like it, especially since I've never tried a hair mask or intense moisturizer before.
Do you have any over the counter hair masks or deep moisturizers that you really like to use? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. This mask looks very interesting, but unfortunately I dont think its available in Australia yet...

    I have an international giveaway on my blog, I hope you will enter if you havent already...
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know L'Oreal has quite a few conditioning masks that are available everywhere (I think), and yes I have :)

      Delete
  2. I've never tried hair masks before! My mother, when she was younger, tried all sorts of natural remedies... really strange ones too! haha .. she's made masks of tomatoes, avocados, and even eggs once I think! They work wonders apparently .. I'm just too hesitant to try them! hehe...

    P.S. We're having a linkup this weekend and we'd love it if you joined!
    http://www.papaisapreacher.blogspot.ca/search/label/TidBitThursday
    [Link up begins on Thursdays and ends Tuesday of each week. (: ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natural remedies are cool, but I'm too afraid to try them myself. I know L'Oreal has quite a few deep conditioning products that you could try.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!