Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Weekend Post #3

So, I'm not so good when it comes to doing a weekly weekend post but I'll try to get better promise.  This weekend post is about a shower fizzer.  It's like a bath bomb except you don't use it in the bath and you aren't supposed to get it wet, which makes it perfect for dorm rooms- score!  I got three different scents of these for Christmas and today I tried my first one, the Eucalyptus and Lemongrass scent.  You put it in the corner of your shower where the steam will reach it but not the water.  It releases the aromatherapy scent and makes you feel like you're at a spa.  This scent was nice and not too powerful.  It did take a while though for the aroma to fill my shower but I think that's partly because I left the door to the shower (not the actual shower, mind you, but the actual room) open because that way in case anyone knocks or the fire alarm goes off and my roommate's not home I can (hopefully) hear it.  My head's been stuffy on and off for the past few days so it did help to open up my sinuses.  All in all, I really liked this but I'm excited to try the other scents I received.  The website for the company is on the product, so I will definitely be looking into  buying more when the time comes.
What do you use for aromatherapy when you don't have access to a bathtub? XOXO

10 comments:

  1. this sounds awesome! i definitely need to pick some of these babies up!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one! Stopping by from Aloha Friday and I am now your newest follower. I look forward to a long blog relationship with you and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so lovely, such a great idea too as I am bathless x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds brilliant! I've never actually tried this before, I'm tempted to now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them! It's such a cool idea and a great treat on stressful days :)

      Delete
  5. These look great! I think I found a tutorial of how to make something similar on Pinterest. Worth taking a look!

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!