Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sleep

Sorry for the lack of posts for the last couple of days, I was getting ready to come back to school so now that I'm back the posts will become more regular again.
I bought this little roller ball from Ulta a year ago, it is supposed to help promote sleep because it calms and soothes.  You put it on pulse points, so I do it on my wrists, inside of my elbows, and right underneath my neck.  It's a mix of lavender and chamomile, and it is very soothing.  I don't know how much it helps me to get to sleep but it does help to calm my mind just slightly.  It's really small but really potent, so you only need a small amount which means it lasts you a long time.  The only issue I have with it is the price, about $10 for this tiny thing.  I will definitely buy it again but possibly wait for it to go on sale :)
What are some of your favorite scents for bedtime? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!