Sunday, January 6, 2013

Suave Professionals

I bought this shampoo and conditioner combination last summer when I was home and when I come home on holiday I use it.  You hear all these claims about it being as good as professional shampoos and conditioners in salons and I have to say that it comes pretty darn close.  I got the scent Rosemary + Mint, with the claim of it being an invigorating clean.  It smells amazing and it is a powerful scent but not completely overpowering.  It makes my scalp feel nice and tingly (not burning) and adds a nice scent to the bathroom.  It makes my hair feel really nice too, not super smooth or anything, but really clean without drying my hair out or stripping it of everything.  The other great thing about this combination pack I bought was that it was around $5 for the pack, so it is totally pocket friendly- especially for the college student! I will definitely buy this product again.

Do you have any purse friendly shampoo and conditioner that you LOVE? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!