Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hand Food!

One of the things I got in my Sephora haul was Soap and Glory's Hand Food hand cream.  I was so excited to get to try some Soap and Glory products.  I have been reading so much about how good the brand is, and this did not disappoint.  I am very picky about my hand creams, up until this point I had only used Gold Bond hand lotion (and it's still my favorite), but this is really nice.  It has a light scent, that's not too fruity or floraly but has a bit of a citrusy scent.  It's not too light nor too heavy of a cream, it's not greasy but has oil in it, and it absorbs really quickly into the skin.  The price isn't too bad either, for the 4.2FL Oz bottle I got it was $10 but the travel size was only $5.  I really am very happy with how this product has worked out for me, and how lovely it really is.
What is your favorite hand cream? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!