Wednesday, December 4, 2013

When there's no Vicks to be found...

When there is no Vicks Vapor Rub to be found in my endless supply of stuff in my room, I substitute with Icy Hot Balm.
I seem to have caught a nasty cold and double ear infection, so I'm all congested which means I wanted something to help me breathe- enter Icy Hot Balm! It's not as good as Vicks Vapor Rub but it does the trick.  It's got the eucalyptus and spearmint scents that help to open up my sinuses.  In a pinch, this stuff works great.  I'm quite pleased with my discovery.  And that's my post for the day. XOXO

5 comments:

  1. A cold plus ear infections? You poor lady! Get lots of rest and fluids and all that healthy jazz and feel better soon! I hope it doesn't last too long.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, doll! I am starting to feel better :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea! I am always sick so I will have to try this out! Your blog is cute! I'm following you now via Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop. Check mine out? Thank you!
    thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. Sounds great! Hope you're feeling better!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!