Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snowman Nails!

A while back, my dad let me paint his thumb nail bright pink and he has continued painting his thumb nail with different designs and colors ever since then.  This time, though, when he re-did his nail I got to do the design.  I chose to paint a snowman on his thumb using the Stripe Rite brand nail polish to do the design and a very sparkly blue Orly color that I own.  Here is the finished product:
The design itself was very simple, just a bunch of little dots and two black lines for the top hat.  I am much better at doing designs on other people's nails than my own, I find it much easier to keep a steady hand when working on someone else's nails.  Do you do any special nail designs on yourself or others? XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe your dad lets you do that! that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best part is, he usually does it himself. I practically had to beg him to let me do this design on his nail!

      Delete
  2. That looks amazing! You're really talented! I wish I was better at nail art now. Also, that is so funny that your dad let you do that!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!