Sunday, December 1, 2013

Some Light Reading

Being at the airport means that I get to buy magazines, so this time around I picked up Cosmo (a must) and In Style Beauty.  There weren't very many makeup tips in the Cosmo, typical, but I still enjoyed a nice read.  What I was really excited to read was In Style Beauty and I was not disappointed.  It had some really great new tips as to what to do to play with color, as well as there being an article about what you need to wear (makeup wise) in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s+.  I really enjoyed reading the article because it gives me a chance to plan ahead, haha!  Plus, the magazine had some great pictures which was great because that's how I learn new techniques and styles best.  What do you read to stay up to date with your beauty library? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. In style is a great pick!! I love Cosmo and Marie Claire too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never thought to pick up Marie Claire, I'll have to check it out.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!