Saturday, December 14, 2013

Model Co. Cosmetics Party Proof lipstick: Review




I received this lipstick in one of my Birchboxes a couple months ago and I've been meaning to do a review because it is FABULOUS!  This lipstick is matte, but it doesn't dry my lips out or accentuate the lines in my lips.  The color I received is called "Disco Fever", which is a salmony pink color.  It's a nice color to wear during the day because on me it's a flattering subtle pink.  The packaging is really nice too, the top of the lid is clear so that you can see the color without actually having to open the tube.  My biggest qualm, and it's not even that big, is that the lipstick itself is very soft.  It's very smushy, making me afraid to use it for fear of ruining it since I have no clue when I could get another one.  Overall, I would definitely recommend this product especially to those with dry or cracked lips who want to give matte lipsticks a try.  I am really pleased with this product.
Have you ever tried this brand? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great product! Too bad it's so soft. I had a lipstick like that, but it wasn't good quality at all so I tossed it. This almost seems worth it though. Matte lipsticks can be horribly drying. Thanks for the review!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never encountered that problem with a lipstick before.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand! It's a lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I until I got the sample, and I'm pretty impressed with it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!