Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bathroom Beauty: Ology Hand Soap Review

I picked this up a couple of months back when I was in Wallgreens because I was low on soap and it was there.  I didn't look at the 'No Harmful Chemicals" and "plant based" until I got home.  When I saw this I became skeptical of its cleaning ability because, for me, natural products don't work so well for me.  Luckily, I was more than pleasantly surprised.  It has a light scent of lemons and it isn't overpowering.  I also find that it surprisingly doesn't dry my hands out even though there is no moisturizer in it.  I like the fact that it is all natural and it works, and the price isn't too bad either, under $10 if I remember correctly.  That does sound like a lot, but with the size of the bottle and how little you have to use each time, it will last you a lot longer than you think.  Also, the packaging is just super cute and catches my eye which makes me more inclined to buy something.
Have you ever tried any Ology products? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!