Saturday, December 7, 2013

FOTD: Commercial Style



No, I mean commercial style as in a commercial audition.  I kept my face and eyes simple, with a nice bold lip and big lashes.  I used my BH cosmetics 2nd edition eye shadow palette to create a nice, subtle, champagne colored eye.  That way, it doesn't look too bold but there is something there that creates a pop in my eyes.  I LOVE BH cosmetics, especially their eye shadows.  They are highly pigmented (especially used with a primer before hand), have very little fallout, the palettes are expansive and inexpensive, and they have a great color pay off.  I own the second and third edition, as well as the Day to Night palette, and love every color and have not been disappointed with it.  For my mascara I first put on a layer of Rimmel's new Lash Accelerator Endless and then put on a second coat of Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara and boy oh boy did they make my lashes look good.  I used the NYX kohl liner, since my Urban Decay eye liner is down to a little nuby.
For my cheeks, I used NYX blush in pinched and then a NYX highlighter.  I used Too Face's chocolate bronzer for contouring because it is a matte bronzer.  I'm still learning how to contour, so it's a process.  My foundation was, surprise surprise, Revlon Photo Ready Liquid Foundation in Ivory and then topped with Rimmel Stay Matte powder in fair.   On my lips I used the new Revlon chubby stick lip color that is in the same tube like the Just Kissed Lip Balm Stain but it has a glossy finish.  I am in love with this lip color and product line, it all has a nice minty smell, stays on really well, and doesn't dry my lips out.
Stay lovely, my girls. XOXO

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!