Wednesday, December 18, 2013

NOTD: Red and Gold


In the holiday spirit, I decided to paint my nails since school is done and I don't have to worry about my work chipping them.  I used two of my all time favorite OPI colors which are from the James Bond Skyfall collection: The Spy Who Loved Me (red) and Goldeneye (gold).  I love OPI nail polish because it is such a high quality and goes on so smoothly, some of their colors I only need one coat because they are so pigmented.  I really like this red because it has subtle gold running through it, which gives it more dimension.  I did a red base with a gold french tip.  The gold tip isn't super noticeable but that's the way I like it because if it chips, people are less likely to notice.  I think this is a nice change from the usual red and green holiday polish.  Do you do any special nail designs or colors for the holidays? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. This is going to sound really weird but you have a very nice looking thumb. Now I feel weird.... The colour looks great though!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, no that's totally cool. I'm double jointed so i always think they look weird, so thanks for the compliment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!