Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June Jubilee Day 7: Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara REVIEW!

Before I start with the view, I have some news for you- this is my 300th post on this blog!!

So I just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for supporting me and reading and commenting and subscribing to my blog.  Who knew when I made my first post on November 28, 2012 I would make it to 300 posts three years later with 115 loyal subscribers.  Thank you guys so much!
Okay, now onto the review.  
Today I will be reviewing the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara because a woman on Instagram asked me about it and I realized I had never done one, so here it is (Keep Reading to see what I think!)


Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, where should I start? Is it with the beautiful rosey packaging or sleek design? Or with how amazing the product itself is and forget the aesthetics?  Either way you look at this review or what I just said, you're going to get the same vibe, I think this is  a phenomenal product!
I am loyal through and through to my Rimmel Scandaleyes Curves but this mascara is now tying it for first.  The formula is neither too wet nor too dry, creates buildable volume without clumping up the lashes, and gives an amazing fanned out effect.  The only department where it lacks slightly is in the length department but that is easily remedied by using ELF's lash primer (review here).  The bristles are not all the same length, so it helps to coat every lash- even the little itty bitty baby ones at the inner corner of your eye.  The curved brush (seen below) is a plastic bristle brush that curves to meet the contours of a person's eye.  The longer bristles on the outward curve make it very easy to get to your bottom lashes as well.  You can roll the brush as you're combing through your lashes and still get the same fanned out effect, which is really nice.  The only other mascara I've known to do that is my Rimmel one.  All in all I give this mascara a 9.5 out of a possible 10 (I deducted for needed help with length).  I recommend this product every day to friends and strangers alike and now I do the same for you, go out and buy this mascara- you won't regret it!
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

16 comments:

  1. Congratualtions on 300 posts a great achievement. I love this brand, but have tried this one. I love that there is a curve on the way. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I just discovered Maybelline this year and this mascara is what sold me on the brand. :)

      Delete
  2. Well done on your 300th post! I love Maybelline Lash Mascara but it has been awhile since I have used this. You've reminded me how great it is.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot! I'm glad I could remind you :D

      Delete
  3. 300 posts! Well done lovely :) I love Maybelline mascaras but I haven't actually tried this specific one yet.

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoy this mascara, as you could probably tell, I bet you'd like it too!

      Delete
  4. Wow well done on the 300 posts and I have this to try too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You definitely have too, it's become a new favorite!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on 300th post :) I have yet to try their mascaras, but the brush it has doesn't seem like something I like, so I'm not trying this one. Thanks you for the review x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, they do have natural bristle ones too so I would suggest the Colossal mascara by Maybelline if that's more up your ally :)

      Delete
  6. i definitely will recommend this to my sister. she needs a new mascara to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recommend away! You can also tell her about my blog, and your friends too :)

      Delete
  7. Well done for your 300 posts lovely! This sounds like I should definitely try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much doll! I definitely think you should :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!