Saturday, June 6, 2015

June Jubilee Day 3: BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow palette: REVIEW!!

The Sculpt and Glow palette was the first ever sculpting palette I owned, I got it at IMATS for a discount and I'm so glad I did! It taught me how to contour without the daunting task of doing it with a whole book of contour shades to pick from.  To see my whole review, please keep reading!

This palette is perfect for the beginner or for someone who is always traveling and doesn't want to worry about losing or breaking their very expensive contour palette.  It comes with a blush, a setting powder, a highlighting powder, a bronzer and a countour and it's just perfect! I take this with me whenever I travel because it's so compact, it's just a rectangle instead of a big square.  I got this in the light/medium coloring but they also have a medium/dark one with a blusher and highlighter that suites darker skin tones. The powders are very smooth and go onto the skin really nicely.  They aren't super pigmented so for someone who is (or was, like me) just starting out with contouring, you don't have to wipe off half of your face if you make a mistake because it's too dark. The color is buildable though.  Watch for this to go on sale on their website or just get it at the regular price of $8 (it's actually on sale now for that, I don't know what the usual price is).  Do you own this? What do you think of it? XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!